INTERLUX–Schooner Gold Varnish, Quart
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Schooner Gold Varnish, Quart
|Best Use||Interior and Exterior Use; Above The Waterline Use Only|
|Coverage||131 Square Feet/Quart|
|Cure time||To Overcoat: 12 Hours; To Touch: 2 Hours|
|Recommended Number of Coats||4-6|
Brighten teak to a traditional golden hue.
Schooner® Gold creates a higher film build that allows both professional applicators and do-it-your-selfers to achieve great results faster and with fewer coats. Schooner Gold offers superb longevity and durability.
- Higher film build varnish speeds up project completion with fewer coats
- For professional or do-it-yourself application
- Superb longevity and durability
- Includes UV technology
- One-part varnish
- Deep gloss and traditional amber color
- Use on internal and external woods, including oily timbers such as Teak
- Recommended Usage: Interior and exterior use; Above the waterline use only
- Formulation: Alkyd, 48% solids
- Additives: Hindered amine light stabilizers
- Application Methods: Brush or spray
- Drying Time: To touch: 2hrs.; To overcoat: 12hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: 4-6
- Color: Amber
- Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: 131sq.ft./qt.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.