INTERLUX–Ultra® Antifouling Paint
This item is no longer available.
Featuring a fast-overcoat, fast-launch formula, this bottom paint is excellent for troublesome fouling situations where water is warm, land runoff is great and slime-causing algae runs rampant. Combines a very high level of copper with Biolux® to combat shell fouling along with weed and slime growth.
- Type: Modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 55% Cuprous Oxide
- Additives: Biolux (anti-slime technology)
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2
- Coverage: 475 sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 3-6 hrs.: To launch: 6-12 hrs.
- Thinner: 216, Model 117598
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.