INTERLUX–Ultra® Antifouling Paint
INTERLUX Ultra® Antifouling Paint Selector
- Capacity1 Gallon
Ultra® Antifouling Paint, Blue, GallonLimited availability.
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Model #1147347 | Mfg #Y3669F/1UPC #81948536691
- Aluminum Safe: Not Aluminum Safe
- Anti-Slime Additive: Biolux
- Biocide: Cuprous Oxide
- Color: Blue
- Copper Free: Not Copper Free
- Coverage: 475 Square Feet/Gallon
- Cure Time: To Overcoat: 3-6 Hours; To Launch: 6-12 Hours
- Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Type: Modified Epoxy
|Aluminum Safe||Not Aluminum Safe|
|Copper Free||Not Copper Free|
|Coverage||475 Square Feet/Gallon|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 3-6 Hours; To Launch: 6-12 Hours|
Featuring a fast-overcoat, fast-launch formula, this bottom paint is excellent for troublesome fouling situations where water is warm, land runoff is great and slime-causing algae runs rampant. Combines a very high level of copper with Biolux® to combat shell fouling along with weed and slime growth.
- Type: Modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 55% Cuprous Oxide
- Additives: Biolux (anti-slime technology)
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2
- Coverage: 475 sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 3-6 hrs.: To launch: 6-12 hrs.
- Thinner: 216, Model 117598
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.