IRONWOOD PACIFIC–HelmsMate Tiller Extension Handles
The IRONWOOD OUTDOORS HelmsMate Tiller Extension Handles are designed with a lock-button mechanism that allows you to extend the handle from 36"-53", so you can sit forward of the motor for better balance, without having to lean back and suffer any loss of control.
- Handle has a hole for easy access to the kill switch at the end of the throttle
- Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-free aluminum
- Swivel version features a metal swivel joint that rotates 360° and bends to a 90° angle
- Swivel model also features a lockout sleeve that slides over the U-joint to convert it back to a conventional straight handle
- The handle is easy to attach with a quick-disconnect thumbscrew
- For all outboard motors to 15hp
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.