Cruise 42 Elegance Black Refrigerator
Energy efficient and luxurious— what more could you ask for in a marine refrigerator for your cruiser.
Isotherm’s Elegance refrigerators are built to gracefully operate in the toughest marine environments. An advanced and practical design uses minimum battery power with noiseless operation and increased insulation keeps food and drinks cool in the hottest weather. It has a "right sized" freezer compartment that takes up a minimum amount of storage space—allowing for more storage of refrigerated foods and beverages that matter most. It easily holds larger bottles standing upright and has adjustable holders and cradles to keep containers secure in the roughest conditions.
All Cruise Elegance refrigerators feature an innovative interior anchoring system does not require a mounting flange. This system allows you to install the fridge flush mount or proud mount to suit your needs. The freezer compartment features a magnetic seal that locks out frost issues while the doors are two inches thick for greater insulation. AC/DC models work with all power sources in the world, including 12 and 24V DC, as well as 115 and 230V AC, both 50 and 60 Hertz.
- Danfoss/SeCOP compressor offers low power consumption, quiet performance, and operation at a heel up to 30°
- Reversible right hinge door
- AC/DC (115/230V AC; 12/24V DC)
- Refrigerator with freezer section
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Internal anchoring system allows you to install fridge flush or proud mount without flange
- Doors are 2” thick for greater insulation and reduced compressor run time
- Magnetically sealed freezer locks out frost issues
- Freezer dimensions allow you to store more food and tall beverage bottles in the fridge
- Energy efficient
- Easy to install
Cruise 42 Elegance Black Refrigerator
|Amperage||2 Amps at 12 Volts; 1 Amps at 24 Volts|
|Capacity||1.5 Cubic Feet|
|Dimensions||15" Width x 20 3/4" Height x 13 3/4" Depth|
|Interior Organization||Adjustable Shelves|
5 Years Compressor
2 Years Parts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)