JABSCO–4GPM PAR-Max PLUS Freshwater Pump, 12V, 12A
4GPM PAR-Max PLUS Freshwater Pump, 12V, 12A
|Amperage||12 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||4 Gallons per Minute|
|Dimensions||4.72" Height x 5.09" Width x 9.91" Length|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Consistent pressure to multiple outlets.
The PAR-Max Plus water pressure pump is the next generation and a beefed up version of the PAR-Max pump. Heavy duty brushes in the motor extend service life and deliver a smooth consistent water flow. The most notable improvement is noise reduction. The PAR-Max Plus features rubber mounting feet that isolate the pump from the mounting surface and reduce the transference of vibration. The five chamber array of the Plus series pumps have a larger volume with pressure ratings up to 60 psi to easily keep up with the demands of multiple outlets simultaneously. Installation and service is made easier by quick connect ports that allow removal of the pump without disturbing associated plumbing. For a compact water pressure pump that delivers performance that is more like your home, consider a Jabsco PAR-Max Plus.
- High pressure water system pump with exceptional flow
- Automatic pressure switch to activate pump only when required
- 5 chamber array for increased volume to meet demands of multiple outlets simultaneously
- Soft rubber mounts isolate pump from mounting surface to reduce noise
- Heavy duty brushes for extended motor life
- Cold molded diaphragm and sealed switch eliminate leak paths
- Quick connect fittings to make installation easier
- Self-priming to 10'
- Manufactured using corrosion resistant materials to marine applications
- Engineered to be installed in conjunction with an accumulator tank (sold separately)
- See the owner’s manual and data sheet below for more information on the different models and find a pump that best meets the demands of your application.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.