4GPM PAR-Max PLUS Freshwater Pump, 24V, 6A
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Consistent pressure to multiple outlets.
The PAR-Max Plus water pressure pump is the next generation and a beefed up version of the PAR-Max pump. Heavy duty brushes in the motor extend service life and deliver a smooth consistent water flow. The most notable improvement is noise reduction. The PAR-Max Plus features rubber mounting feet that isolate the pump from the mounting surface and reduce the transference of vibration. The five chamber array of the Plus series pumps have a larger volume with pressure ratings up to 60 psi to easily keep up with the demands of multiple outlets simultaneously. Installation and service is made easier by quick connect ports that allow removal of the pump without disturbing associated plumbing. For a compact water pressure pump that delivers performance that is more like your home, consider a Jabsco PAR-Max Plus.
- High pressure water system pump with exceptional flow
- Automatic pressure switch to activate pump only when required
- 5 chamber array for increased volume to meet demands of multiple outlets simultaneously
- Soft rubber mounts isolate pump from mounting surface to reduce noise
- Heavy duty brushes for extended motor life
- Cold molded diaphragm and sealed switch eliminate leak paths
- Quick connect fittings to make installation easier
- Self-priming to 10'
- Manufactured using corrosion resistant materials to marine applications
- Engineered to be installed in conjunction with an accumulator tank (sold separately)
- See the owner’s manual and data sheet below for more information on the different models and find a pump that best meets the demands of your application.
4GPM PAR-Max PLUS Freshwater Pump, 24V, 6A
|Amperage||6 Amps at 25.5 Volts DC|
|Capacity||4 Gallons per Minute|
|Dimensions||9 1/2" Height x 8 1/2" Width x 13" Length|
|Voltage||24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)