JABSCO–6400-1051 Water-Circulating Pump
6400-1051 Water-Circulating Pump
|Dimensions||4 7/8" H X 5 1/16" W X 7 1/16 L|
Multi use pedestal pump ideal for engine cooling applications.
As the originator of the flexible impeller engine cooling pump, Jabsco has a reputation for quality, reliability and serviceability. This pump features a Bronze cast body and 316 stainless steel shaft to resist corrosion. A neoprene impeller is standard and is ideal for raw water engine cooling system applications. However, this pump can be used for many applications such as wash-down systems and bait tank circulation. The bi-directional design allows the pump to be installed on counter rotating engines. Available Nitrile impeller (p/n 836-003 allows this pump to be compatible with petroleum based fluids such as diesel. These pumps can be fully serviced and restored to like-new condition with a simple service kit, thus avoiding costly replacement.
- Bronze cast pump body resists corrosion
- 316 Stainless steel shaft with mechanical lip seals for marine use
- Self-priming to 10 ft
- Bi-directional operation for various applications including counter rotating engines
- 1 1/4" NPT female ports
- Fully serviceable using replacement impellers (p/n 179375-0001) or rebuild kit (p/n 90062-0001)
- One-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 18 gpm @500 RPM, 74 gpm @2450 RPM
- Ports: 1 1/4"NPT
- Height: 4 7/8"
- Width: 5 1/16"
- Length: 7 1/16"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.