|Compatibility||Tank to Tank|
|Diameter||For 1" & 1 1/2" Line|
Manage waste and prevent accidental spills.
Y-valves are a convenient way to divert waste from the head to a holding tank or directly overboard (outside of restricted areas). The Jabsco Y-valve meets USCG approval by allowing boaters to lock the valve to direct waste into the holding tank only to prevent accidental spills. Using a blend of polypropylene and stainless steel, this diverter is resistant to chemicals and corrosion and features inlet and outlet ports that can be rotated to meet hose routing. An extension handle is available for installations behind a bulkhead.
- Polypropylene and stainless steel construction for chemical and corrosion resistance
- Ports can be rotated to accomondate different plumbing configurations
- USCG approved lockable selector lever prevent accidental discharge into restricted waters (
- Flow indicators molded into valve body
- Three point mounting feet with open slots for fasteners
- Valve can be disassembled while mounted for service
- Includes a 1-1/2" (fitted) and 1" straight inlet port for easy attachment to toilets with 1" discharge hoses
- Dimensions: 4 5/8" H x 7 1/4" W x 7 5/8" L
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.