JABSCO–Mag Drive Pump, 21 GPM
Mag Drive Pump, 21 GPM
|Capacity||21 Gallons per Minute|
|Dimensions||8 5/8" L x 4" W x 5 5/8" H|
|Voltage||110 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Designed specifically for marine and industrial markets, this magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps is a good choice for applications that require a continuous-duty pump. Primarily used as marine air conditioner circulation pump, other applications include ice makers, hot water circulation, livewell or bait tank installations. Pumphead is manufactured from chemical-resistant thermo-plastics and is entirely non-metallic. Magnetic couplings provide an energy efficient thermal shield, minimizing heat transfer to the pumped fluid.
- Capacity: 21gpm; 11260gph
- Self prime: 18'
- Fuse: 1.5A
- Dimensions: 8 5/8"L x 4"W x 5 5/8"H
- Pump Type: Continuous-duty magnetically coupled centrifugal
- Volts: 110V AC
- Best Use: Marine air conditioner water circulation and other continuous-duty pumping applications Ignition Protected: Yes
- Material: Polypropylene housing, thermo-plastic pumphead, EPDM O-ring, polypropylene encapsulated magnet, PPS spindle housing, alumina ceramic spindle
- Port Sizes/Type: 1/2"NPT
- Approvals: CE and UL
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.