JABSCO–Pedestal-Mount Pump, Stainless Shaft, 62gpm, 1 1/4 Port, Diam 1
Pedestal-Mount Pump, Stainless Shaft, 62gpm, 1 1/4 Port, Diam 1
|Dimensions||4 7/8" H X 5 7/8" W X 8 1/16 L|
Multi use pedestal mounted pump used for Caterpillar engine cooling applications.
As the originator of the flexible impeller engine cooling pump, Jabsco has a reputation for quality, reliability and serviceability. Jabsco flange mounted pumps feature bronze cast body and 316 stainless steel shaft to resist corrosion. A neoprene impeller is standard and is ideal for raw water engine cooling system applications. Its bi-directional design allows the pump to be installed on counter rotating engines. These pumps can be fully serviced and restored to like-new condition with a simple service kit, thus avoiding costly replacement.
- Bronze cast pump body resists corrosion
- 316 Stainless steel shaft with mechanical lip seals for marine use
- Self-priming to 10'
- Bi-directional operation for various applications including counter rotating engines
- Compatible with Caterpillar 3160 and 3208 engines
- 1 1/4" NPT female ports
- One-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 18 GPM @ 500 RPM, 74 GPM @ 2450 RPM
- Ports: 1 1/4"NPT
- Height: 4 7/8"
- Width: 5 7/8"
- Length: 8 1/16"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.