M6-10W-S-GmTi-4 10" Marine Subwoofer Driver, Gunmetal and Titanium Sport Grille
Engineered as the reference standard for marine subwoofer performance, JL Audio's M6-Series subwoofer drivers are capable of generating staggering amounts of jaw-dropping bass in open-air boating environments.
With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.
Built for real-world marine duty, this M6-10W is optimized to operate in a compact 0.875 cu. ft. (24.8 l) sealed enclosure. Long excursion capability and rugged suspension systems combine to produce deep, powerful bass that will transform your boat's audio system.
For best audio performance, the M6-10W is best used with amplifier power in the 75-250 W range. All JL Audio marine speakers are saltwater-rated, utilizing corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout to deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- Saltwater-rated and built with corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout
- Long-excursion woofer design with rugged suspension systems
- Optimized to operate in a compact sealed enclosure
- Mounting Application: Sealed Enclosure (0.875 cu. ft. / 24.8 l)
- Continuous Power Handling: 250 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 75 - 250 Watts
- System Efficiency: 86.7 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Built in USA with Global Components
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.