JL AUDIO–M6-770ETXv3-Sb-S-GmTi 7.7" Enclosed Marine Coaxial Speaker System, Satin Black, Gunmetal and Titanium Sport Grille
M6-770ETXv3-Sb-S-GmTi 7.7" Enclosed Marine Coaxial Speaker System, Satin Black, Gunmetal and Titanium Sport Grille
Housed in these beautiful, injection-molded enclosures are JL Audio's maximum-performance, M6-Series marine coaxial speakers.
Engineered to deliver outstanding audio in open-air boating environments, the M6-770X coaxial drivers feature an oversized 7.7-inch design to produce powerful, clean sound that can be heard well beyond a boat when mounted up high. A 1-inch silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand UV and salt-spray exposure, ensures optimal upper-frequency output and details. A built-in 2-way passive crossover network is outfitted with a self-resetting protection circuit that monitors the signal going to the tweeter, automatically disconnecting it in the event of an overload to minimize the chances of tweeter failure.
Designed to securely mount using one of JL Audio's many available installation fixtures (sold separately), each enclosure features a decorative, aluminum logo trim cap on the end opposite the speaker, which can be oriented to match any custom mounting angle. The speaker cables exit through the center of the fixtures, staying high and dry, and out of sight. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
For best audio performance, an amplifier capable of between 75-200 W of continuous power per channel is recommended. All JL Audio marine speakers are saltwater-rated, utilizing corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout to exceed industry standards.
Sold as a pair.
- Acoustically engineered to deliver powerful, clean sound well beyond a boat when mounted up high
- Saltwater-rated and built with corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout
- Flexible mounting fixtures available (sold separately) to fit a wide range of applications
- Oversized 7.7-inch design outperforms standard 6.5-inch marine speakers
- Long-excursion woofer design with rugged suspension systems
- 1.00-inch (25 mm) silk dome tweeters specially treated to withstand UV and salt-spray exposure
- Integrated 2-way passive crossover network with solid state tweeter protection circuit
- Continuous Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 40 - 200 Watts per channel
- System Efficiency: 91.0 dB
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz (± 3 dB)
- Built in USA with Global Components
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.