JL AUDIO–Marine Performance Audio Kit: STAGE 1 (Starter Kit)
7% Off - Ends 12/15/19
Marine Performance Audio Kit: STAGE 1 (Starter Kit)
|Amplifier||100 Watts (25W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms)|
|Display Type||2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted display (320 x 240 high resolution)|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
High-performance sound begins here!
With Performance Audio Kits from JL Audio, achieving great sound has never been easier. Whether you’re adding audio for the first time or upgrading your boat’s existing equipment, each kit includes what you need to deliver amazing sound on the water, in three easy performance stages. Take on one stage at a time, or two, or all three.
This Stage 1 kit includes:
- MediaMaster® MM50 Powered Marine Source Unit with 2.8 inch, full-color LCD display and 4 x 25W built-in power (AM/FM hide-away antenna included)
- One Pair of M3-650X-S-Gw 6.5-inch Marine Coaxial Speakers with White Sport Grilles
- Easy-to-read, high-brightness, 2.8 inch full-color LCD display
- Intuitive interface with large text for easy legibility while in motion
- Easy-to-use, large controls for marine/powersports applications
- Day/Night lighting modes with user-defined display brightness, button brightness, remote brightness and display themes
The MediaMaster® 50 is a high-performance, single-chassis, powered source unit, engineered to deliver outstanding fidelity and advanced audio features on your boat, UTV and many other outdoor applications. Optional remote controllers:
MMR-10W Wireless, MMR-20 Round Wired, MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Remote W/LCD Display.
Premium, AM/FM hideaway antenna included! 40-inch dipole antenna featuring stannum-plated conductors and connectors to withstand harsh marine environments. Ultracompact, flexible design fits into just about any installation location.
M3-650X-S-Gw Performance Marine Coaxial Speakers: Direct fit replacement for most 6.5 inch marine speakers Acoustically engineered to deliver powerful, clean sound in open-air boat environments. Exceeds industry standards for Salt-Fog and UV exposure, corrosion and UV resistance. Operates on head unit power or with quality amplifiers, up to 120W per channel.
Like all JL Audio Performance marine speakers historically; this newest member of the family is saltwater-rated, utilizing corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout to deliver many years of listening enjoyment.
Built in the USA with Global Components.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.