JL AUDIO–MMR-40 Wired Audio Network Controller
MMR-40 Wired Audio Network Controller
|Connection Interface||NMEA 2000|
MMR-40 Full-function, NMEA 2000® network wired remote controller with full color LCD display.
The MMR-40 is a NMEA 2000® Network Controller designed to add full-function, auxiliary control to MediaMaster® source units.
Outfitted with a NMEA 2000® Micro-C connector, the MMR-40 interfaces directly with vessel networks to automatically recognize the connected host MediaMaster® source unit. All host source unit controls and screen info are then mirrored onto the MMR-40's full-color, 2.8-inch LCD display, resulting in a complete MediaMaster® user experience.
The MMR-40 is equipped with independent display theme and lighting controls for maximum mounting location flexibility, regardless of the settings on the host source unit. Engineered for real-world marine (and many outdoor) applications, its weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis is built to withstand the harshest environments.
The MMR-40 includes the following features:
- NMEA 2000® Certified (LEN 4) – Interfaces directly with vessel networks using applicable NMEA 2000® cables and connectors (not included)
- Easy-to-read, high-brightness, 2.8-inch full-color LCD display with large backlit controls
- Independent day/night display themes and lighting controls
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Note: The MMR-40 is not a stand-alone receiver and does not function without a connected MediaMaster® source unit. All remote control functionality of the MMR-40 is solely derived from the host source unit.