MX10IB3-CG-TB 10" Marine Subwoofer Driver Titanium Classic Grille
The MX-Series Subwoofers deliver powerful, clean and deep sound in open-air environments.
This low-frequency subwoofer reproduces and emphasizes deep bass notes that are usually lacking in main speaker systems. JL Audio engineered the MX-Series as for lively and dramatic performance. This subwoofer allows your amplifier and main speakers to work with less distortion while maintaining the full-range sound spectrum. Adding this subwoofer to your system produces staggering amounts of jaw-dropping bass but if you want to listen to your music at a lower volume, the MX10IB3 allows you to still hear every note, instrument or voice clearly.
Corrosion and UV-resistant materials throughout, these subwoofers are built to exceed industry standards for salt, fog and UV exposure. The MX10IB3 delivers years of dynamic sound performance while the infinite-baffle woofers are designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure. Its massive voice coil and sturdy suspension system produce outstanding linear excursion for high output and power handling. Optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it, the MX10IB3 is best used with a 50W-175W amplifier (sold separately).
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 200W
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-25KHz
- Infinite-baffle use
- Very long linear excursion, DMA-optimized motor systems result in superior output with reduced distortion
- Vented motor design with marine-grade, stainless steel rear diffuser plate
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated for marine duty
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spider with progressive roll design
- Specifically engineered Centrex® polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the motor system to prevent corrosion
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.