Give your tunes the sound quality they've been craving when you install these 7 11/16" Coaxial Speakers on your boat.
The robust MX-Series Coaxial Systems are engineered to perform in rough marine conditions. Elegant flush mount installation and white sport grilles give these speakers an appealing appearance and high quality marine-grade components give them even better sound. They produce a powerful Peak 225W and wide 45Hz-25kHz frequency response to hit every beautiful note in your playlist.
- High-Quality Sound: These U.S.-built speakers feature a long excursion woofer design to give your music a fighting edge over the noise of wind and water at speed. They have a 3/4" pure silk dome tweeter that's specially treated for life on the water. Gold-plated marine-grade brass terminals provide excellent connection and increase your sound quality. This combination gives you deep, rich bass, powerful sound, and smooth response.
- Water-Ready: These speakers have been constructed to give you the ultimate in reliability and longevity. They're subjected to testing in JL Audio's Ultraviolet chamber and Salt Fog chamber so you can be confident your speakers will withstand years of sun exposure and the salt-water environment. To meet this expectation, these speakers have injection-molded mica-filled polypropelene cones and synthetic rubber surrounds formulated with UV inhibitors. The marine-grade synthetic fiber spiders hae progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity and the polymer baskets are corrosion- and UV-resistant.
- Simple installation: These speakers are designed to increase efficiency by providing more output for the amount of input power. They are built with a wide mounting flange, straightforward four-hole mounting pattern and white sport grille for an attractive, finished look. Stainless steel installation hardware is included.
What's in the Box
- Two MX770-CCX-SG-WH 7 11/16" Marine Speakers
- Stainless steel installation hardware
MX770-CCX-CG-WH 7.7" Cockpit Coaxial Speakers, Classic Grille