JL AUDIO–XMD-PCS30A-1-L12: Premium 9 AWG 12V Power Marine Connection Kit, Single Amplifier, Within 12 ft of Battery
XMD-PCS30A-1-L12: Premium 9 AWG 12V Power Marine Connection Kit, Single Amplifier, Within 12 ft of Battery
Premium 9 AWG 12-Volt Power Connection System for Single Amplifier - 30A Maximum
Ideal for most Center Consoles, Pontoons, Runabouts and Towboats where amplifier location is 12 feet (3.7 m) from battery, or closer.
This kit contains everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections using ABYC-Standard colored wires. Ensure the safety of your audio system and vessel with the included water-resistant Maxi® Master Fuse Block. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper, which is tinned to combat corrosion.
Included in this System:
- Red 9 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 2 ft (0.6 m)
- Red 9 AWG Tinned Power Wire (unterminated) - 10 ft (3 m)
- Yellow 9 AWG Tinned Ground Wire (with one Power Ring) - 10 ft (3 m)
- Blue 16 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- XD-MFBW-MAXI Water-Resistant Maxi®Master Fuse Block with Genuine 30A Maxi® Fuse
- Hex Wrench for Fuse Block
- Nylon Wire Ties
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.