1250 GPH Ultima Bilge Pump
|Capacity||1250 Gallons per Hour|
|Diameter||1.125 Inches and 1.25 Inches|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The JOHNSON PUMP 1250 GPH Ultima Bilge Pump is an automatic bilge pump that uses advanced electronic sensing technology to detect the presence of water in the bilge area of a boat and consequently discharge of that water. It is built on the proven UltimaSwitch technology which uses micro electrical fields to detect the presence of water. The Ultima bilge pump is a sealed, submersible pump and electronic float switch that allows for a simple installation.
- Sleek, reliable and compact unit with integrated switch ready to install and run for years of service
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Pumps are delivered including both a straight and a 90 smooth elbow Dura-Port and a removable check valve
- Includes threaded discharge ports for either 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" hose sizes
- Fuse Size: 5 Amps
- Size: 142mm L x 82mm W x 117mm H
- Capacity Straight (13.6 Volts): 79 Liters per minute
- Weight: 0.66kg
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.