JOHNSON PUMP–Bilge Pump Float Switch
Bilge Pump Float Switch
|Dimensions||3" Width x 2" Height x 4" Length|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Replace old-style mercury float switches with this proven rolling ball design.
Features a mercury-free, rolling-ball mechanism with an exclusive anti-spike feature to prevent the rapid on/off cycling encountered with some switches. Safer than mercury switches. Rugged thermoplastic construction.
- Mercury-free design won't harm environment
- Proven hinged float, rolling ball design
- Anti-spike feature prevents rapid on/off cycling
- Activation Method: Rolling metal ball
- Capacity: 15A
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"H x 3"W x 4-1/2"L
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.