JOHNSON PUMP–Electro-Magnetic Bilge Pump Float Switch
Electro-Magnetic Bilge Pump Float Switch
|Dimensions||1 1/2" Width x 3 1/4" Height x 3" Length|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
This enclosed float with sealed, solid-state switch won't jam on debris.
With sealed, solid-state electronics and an enclosed float area that keeps debris out, this switch offers dependable operation and long service life. Switch activates pump at 2" water level and deactivates pump at 3/4" water level.
- Enclosed float area keeps debris out
- Activates pump at 2" water level and deactivates pump at 3/4" water level
- Three-year warranty
- Activation Method: Electro-magnetic float
- Capacity: 15A
- Dimensions: 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H
- Material: High-impact plastic
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.