JOHNSON PUMP–Ultima 1000 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump
Ultima 1000 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump
|Capacity||1000 Gallons per Hour|
|Diameter||Threaded 3/4" discharge port|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
Integration of the patented Ultima “field effect” sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable compact, unit ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service.
Available in 600-800-1000-1250 GPH versions. Voltage12 V DC. For UltimaBilge™ 600GPH-100GPH, we have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. These pumps will be delivered including both a straight and a 90° smooth elbow Dura-Port.
- Threaded 3/4" discharge port included
- All versions delivered with a removable check valve
- May be manually operated via the bilge control panel.
- Dimensions: L=142 mm, W=82 mm, H=105 mm
- Weight: 0.66 kg
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.