JOHNSON PUMP–Ultima Electronic Bilge Pump Switch
Ultima Electronic Bilge Pump Switch
|Dimensions||2 3/8" Height x 2 11/16" Length x 1 1/8" Diameter|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Dependable, solid-state switch, with no moving parts to wear out.
With no moving parts and totally sealed solid-state electronics, this mercury-free switch never corrodes or jams on debris. Activates/deactivates at 2" and 3/4" fluid levels. A three second delay prevents false starts. Rated to handle pumps up to 20 amps at 12V or 24V DC.
- No moving parts means there's nothing to wear out
- Activates/deactivates at 2" and 3/4" fluid levels
- Better for the environment, compared to older-style mercury switches
- Three-year warranty
- Activation Method: Solid-state electronic
- Maximum Amperage: 20A
- Dimensions: 2 3/8"H x 2 11/16"L x 1 1/8"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.