Wishing Kaenon's popular Burnet Polarized Sunglasses were just a bit bigger?
Meet Burnet XL Polarized Sunglasses.
All the form, function and lightweight comfort of Kaenon's Burnet frames--only made to fit fuller faces. Lightweight yet rugged, these large-size TR-90 frames will give you full coverage. And for full protection, Kaenon's proprietary SR-91® lenses provide broad spectrum UV protection, impact-protection and unmatched clarity. Recessed Variflex™ nose pads offer additional all-day, do-anything comfort.
The Kaenon part number (shown above next to our Model number) indicates the particular tint for that lens.
SR-91® Resin-Based Polarized Lenses
- First non-polycarbonate material to pass the high-mass impact ANSI Z.87.1 test
- Optical clarity and acuity
- Excellent shatter resistance
- Lightweight yet durable
- Scratch resistance
- Impact resistance
- Polarized for superior clarity and glare reduction
- Reduced eye strain and fatigue
- 100% broad spectrum UV protection
- 8 base curve
- Mirrored lenses deliver superior contrast and color while enhancing visual acuity
- Flexible yet durable
- Return to original shape in any climate
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Hypoallergenic, recessed Variflex™ nonslip nose pads
- Premium, 5-barrel stainless steel hinges
- Hand painted, matte or gloss
- Designed in California, made in Italy
- Large fit
- SR-91® resin-based polarized lenses
- TR-90 frames
- Includes hard case and microfiber cleaning bag
- Prescription ready
- One year frame warranty
- Lifetime SR-91 lens warranty
Burnet XL Polarized Sunglasses
|Best Use||Everyday Use|
|Lens Material||SR-91 Synthetic|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.