Built for commercial purposes, Kent’s Deluxe Commercial Mesh life jacket offers quality construction and comfortable functionality.
Keeping Kent’s tradition of innovation alive, the Deluxe Commercial Mesh life jacket was designed to keep you safe and comfortable while working on or near the water. Constructed from soft and buoyant PVC foam under a sturdy, 200 denier nylon Oxford shell, this life jacket holds you up when you need it the most. A heavy-duty zipper and two straps with buckle closures offer a secure and snug fit in choppy conditions. To promote cooling, this life jacket features mesh shoulders, back, and sides.
Details also include hidden 1" encircling belts to reduce snags, dual cargo pockets with drainage holes to hold your extra gear, a D-ring for attaching accessories, and SOLAS grade reflective material on front and back to enhance visibility in bleak conditions. When in need of quality construction and comfortable functionality for your crew, Kent’s Deluxe Commercial Mesh life jacket gets the job done.
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- Mesh shoulders and back to keep you cool
- Retro-reflective material on shoulders and back for enhanced visibility
- D-ring for lanyard attachments
- Two large, cargo pockets for added storage
- Heavy-duty zipper and two 1” buckle closures for a securely snug fit
- Hidden belts for reduced snags
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Commercial
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: PVC foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 denier nylon Oxford
- Closure: Two 1" buckles; heavy-duty zipper
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.