KENT–Type I Foam Life Jacket, Child under 90lb.
Type I Foam Life Jacket, Child under 90lb.
|Size||Youth 50-90 Pounds|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type I: Offshore|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Designed to protect in extreme seas, the Kent Type I Foam life jacket for children keeps your kids safe and face up in rough waters!
Type I life jackets are built for extended survival in waters where rescue may be slow. Offering 16 pounds of minimum buoyancy constructed from inherently buoyant foam that won't waterlog. SOLAS grade reflective shoulder patches increase visibility in dim and hazy conditions while the bright orange coloring alerts others of your whereabouts. Adjustable straps provide a snug fit while the design of this life jacket turns most unconscious wearers face up in the water. Not appropriate for continuous wear.
- SOLAS grade reflective patches for increased visibility
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- Adjustable belts and tie straps for a snug fit
- Float collar for extra head support
- USCG Approval Type: Type I
- Intended Use: Commercial, industrial
- Buoyancy: 16lbs.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Polyester
- Straps: 1” webbed; tie-straps at neck and waist
- Closure: Buckles, snap hooks
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.