Universal Commercial Life Jacket
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
Affordable and comfortable, Kent’s Universal Commercial life jacket keeps your crew safe
With a universal and lightweight fit for adults, Kent’s Universal Commercial life jacket keeps you safe and comfortable while working on or around the water. Constructed with lightweight and durable polyethylene foam that will endure rough conditions, this life jacket keeps you afloat just in case you go overboard. The tough 200 denier nylon shell is reinforced with vinyl piping around the arm openings and perimeter for added durability. Two 1" encircling belts and 1” chest straps provide a secure and adjustable fit for adults with chest sizes ranging 30-52”. Additionally, SOLAS grade reflective material on front and back enhance visibility while contrasting stitching on the belts and straps provides visibility for more efficient vessel safety checks.
Designed for comfort and with the durability that day in, day out commercial use demands, the Kent Universal Commercial Life Jacket is a great choice for keeping you and your crew safe.
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- SOLAS grade reflective material for enhanced visibility
- Two 1” encircling belts and 1” chest strap with buckles for a secure fit
- Vinyl piping around arm openings for added durability
- Contrasting stitching on belts and straps for more efficient vessel safety checks
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Commercial
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 Denier Nylon Oxford
- Closure: Three 1” straps with buckles
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.