USCG-Approved/SOLAS-Compliant Life Jacket
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type I: Offshore|
Kent’s USCG-Approved/SOLAS-Compliant life jackets are designed for extended survival in rough waters.
With SOLAS grade reflective material for increased visibility and international orange coloring; you will be easily detectable in this life jacket. Constructed from inherently buoyant foam to keep you afloat and face up in the water. The foam is encased in durable nylon material to withstand use in extreme elements. Featuring an easily accessible buoyant buddy line with snap hook, attachment loop for safety light and USCG-approved and SOLAS-compliant attached whistle, stay safe in the USCG-Approved/SOLAS-Compliant life jacket from Kent.
- SOLAS grade reflective patches for increased visibility
- Attachment point on shoulder for attaching light
- USCG/SOLAS/MED Type I approval
- Attached SOLAS compliant safety whistle
- USCG Approval Type: Type I
- Intended Use: Offshore, commercial, industrial
- Buoyancy: 22lbs.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Straps: 1” webbing
- Closure: Strap hook and buckle
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.