KIDDE–Mariner 10 Fire Extinguisher
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Mariner 10 Fire Extinguisher
|Dimensions||3 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 14 1/10"|
|Disposable / Rechargeable||Disposable|
|Extinguishing Agent||Sodium Bicarbonate|
|USCG Approved||USCG, DOT Approved|
|Warranty Details||6 Year Limited Warranty|
This portable fire extinguisher is very easy to operate—just pull the pin, aim nozzle at the base of the fire and squeeze the handle.
Suitable for use on Class B (liquids and gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Mariner 10 unit is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and includes a tough aluminum valve assembly. Includes a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status. Disposable.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant steel handle
- 2.5 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- Six year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (USCG) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- UL Fire Type Rating: 10-B:C
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FIREBOY-XINTEXBattery Operated Marine Carbon Monoxide Detector
8% Off - Ends 04/26/21
ORIONCruiser First Aid Kit