Mariner 5 Fire Extinguisher
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
This portable fire extinguisher is very easy to operate—just pull the pin, aim nozzle at the base of the fire and squeeze the handle.
Suitable for use on Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Mariner 5 unit is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and includes a tough aluminum valve assembly. Includes a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status. Disposable.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant steel handle
- 2 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (USCG) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
Mariner 5 Fire Extinguisher
|Dimensions||3 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 14 1/10"|
|Disposable / Rechargeable||Disposable|
|Extinguishing Agent||Sodium Bicarbonate|
|USCG Approved||USCG, DOT Approved|
|Warranty Details||6 Year Limited Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
ORIONCruiser First Aid Kit