Abso AC1220 Battery Charger
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Compact multi-stage charger capable of handling different chemistries—at the same time.
The Kisae ABSO chargers provide optimum three-bank charging and maintenance for your deep cycle batteries. This multi-stage battery charger ensures that your batteries are charged the way battery manufacturers recommend. A unique settable silent mode, provides a way for users to prevent integrated cooling fan from operating at certain hours—a great feature for chargers installed close to living quarters. An integrated backlit LCD display provides voltage, current, status and error code.
A microprocessor controls the four stage charging profile to provide: Bulk, Absorption, Float and Maintenance charging algorithms for flooded, AGM, Gel and Lithium Ion batteries. Just select the type of battery and the charger will do the rest. A battery manual equalization feature helps to prevent reduction in overall capacity by removing sulfate crystals that build up on the plates. Compatible with shore power around the world, the ABSO chargers will automatically adapt to local power and consistently deliver their full charge rating. Kisae ABSO chargers are an ideal solution for boaters who take a set-it and forget-it approach to battery maintenance.
- Compact and easy to operate battery charger for a wide range of applications
- 4 stage charging algorithms provide: Bulk, Absorption, Float and Maintenance charge rates
- Silent mode allows charger to be programmed to prevent integrated fam from operating during certain hours; a great feature for chargers installed close to sleeping quarters
- Backlit LCD display provides vital system information and allows charger to set up directly
- Compatible with flooded, AGM, Gel and Lithium-Ion batteries
- Capable of charging multiple battery chemistries at the same time
- Battery bank prioritization to provide quickest possible charge a user selected bank
- Compatible with shore power around the world
- Compact design to make installation easier
Abso AC1220 Battery Charger
Marine UL Listed
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)