Abso IC121040 Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||1000 Watts Continuous/2000 Watts Peak|
Lightweight, high frequency inverter/charger runs your microwave oven, kitchen appliances, and consumer electronics when you’re away from the dock.
Combines a high-efficiency inverter to convert 12V battery power to premium, pure sine wave, 120V AC current with a multi-stage charger. Produces reliable power for everything from your most sensitive electronics to your highest-demand loads. Multi-stage, temperature-controlled charger ensures that your onboard batteries are quickly and efficiently charged.
Includes an automatic transfer switch that allows seamless switching from shore power to inverter/battery power. Bright LED display continuously monitors battery status and load. Two standard, three-prong, GFCI, 120V outlets for powering large motor loads or entertainment systems and a single 5V USB port to recharge smartphones and other devices. 120V output can also be hardwired using the unit’s built-in terminal strip.
- Multi-stage smart charger: Abso IC121040 Inverter/Chargers feature a built-in multi-stage charger to ensure batteries are recharged safely and efficiently, a low battery alarm and shutdown to prevent total battery discharge, an overload and over-temperature shutdown to ensure that the inverter will not become overheated or subjected to power demands beyond its rated capability, and an integrated transfer switch with supplementary breaker. This provides for a smooth transition between shore power and battery power, while the automatic AC load sensing feature will ensure battery capacity is maximized.
- Efficient design and compact footprint allows for installation in a variety of locations. The Abso inverter/charger is designed to offer reliable AC power and battery charging to boats, RVs, trucks, residential homes and cabins.
- Lightweight, high frequency design with high surge capability to start demanding loads
- Run your household appliances in your truck, boat or RV
- True Sine Wave output to run motor loads and sensitive electronics
- Multi-stage charger will charge your deep cycle batteries quickly and efficiently
- Integrated transfer switch allows you to switch seamlessly from shore power to battery power
- Ideal inverter for running microwave ovens, kitchen appliances, and consumer electronics
- Continuous capacity of 1000 watts, and surge rated for 2000 watts
- Charger output: 40A at 12V DC
- Inverter output: 8.3A at 120V AC / 60Hz, true sine wave with total harmonic distortion of less than 3 percent
- Status indicators: System panel with LED indicator and LCD screen
- Automatic functions: Transfer switch, multi-stage charging
- User selectable functions: Battery type (gel, flooded, AGM, Lithium), equalization
- Warranty: One year
- Peak inverter efficiency is 90%
- Transfer switch time: less than 20ms
- Transfer switch rating: 30A
- Dimensions: 18 13/16"L x 9"W x 4 1/2"H
- Weight: 12.5lb.
What's in the Box
- Inverter-Charger IC121040
- Owner’s manual
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.