Abso IC122055 Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Lightweight, high frequency inverter/charger runs your microwave oven, kitchen appliances, and consumer electronics when you’re away from the dock.
Combines a high-efficiency inverter to convert 12V battery power to premium, pure sine wave, 120V AC current with a multi-stage charger. Produces reliable power for everything from your most sensitive electronics to your highest-demand loads. Multi-stage, temperature-controlled charger ensures that your onboard batteries are quickly and efficiently charged.
Includes an automatic transfer switch that allows seamless switching from shore power to inverter/battery power. Bright LED display continuously monitors battery status and load. Two standard, three-prong, GFCI, 120V outlets for powering large motor loads or entertainment systems and a single 5V USB port to recharge smartphones and other devices. 120V output can also be hardwired using the unit’s built-in terminal strip.
- Multi-stage smart charger: Abso IC122055 Inverter/Chargers feature a built-in multi-stage charger to ensure batteries are recharged safely and efficiently, a low battery alarm and shutdown to prevent total battery discharge, an overload and over-temperature shutdown to ensure that the inverter will not become overheated or subjected to power demands beyond its rated capability, and an integrated transfer switch with supplementary breaker. This provides for a smooth transition between shore power and battery power, while the automatic AC load sensing feature will ensure battery capacity is maximized.
- Efficient design and compact footprint allows for installation in a variety of locations. The Abso inverter/charger is designed to offer reliable AC power and battery charging to boats, RVs, trucks, residential homes and cabins.
- Lightweight, high frequency design with high surge capability to start demanding loads
- Run your household appliances in your truck, boat or RV
- True Sine Wave output to run motor loads and sensitive electronics
- Multi-stage charger will charge your deep cycle batteries quickly and efficiently
- Integrated transfer switch allows you to switch seamlessly from shore power to battery power
- Ideal inverter for running microwave ovens, kitchen appliances, and consumer electronics
- Continuous capacity of 2000 watts, and surge rated for 4000 watts
- Charger output: 55A at 12V DC
- Inverter output: 16.6A at 120V AC / 60Hz, true sine wave with total harmonic distortion of less than 3 percent
- Status indicators: System panel with LED indicator and LCD screen
- Automatic functions: Transfer switch, multi-stage charging
- User selectable functions: Battery type (gel, flooded, AGM, Lithium), equalization
- Warranty: One year
- Peak inverter efficiency is 90%
- Transfer switch time: less than 20ms
- Transfer switch rating: 30A
- Dimensions: 18 13/16"L x 9"W x 4 1/2"H
- Weight: 14.5lb.
What's in the Box
- Inverter-Charger IC122055
- Owner’s manual
Abso IC122055 Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||2000 Watts Continuous/4000 Watts Peak|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)