Abso IC1230150 Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
UL 458 Marine
FCC Part 15 Class A
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||3000 Watts Continuous/6000 Watts Peak|
Run your microwave oven, kitchen appliances, and consumer electronics when you’re away from the dock.
Premium pure sine wave output, and low-frequency design with high surge capacity will run motor loads or sensitive electronics. The multi-stage charger will charge your deep cycle batteries quickly and efficiently. Integrated transfer switch allows you to switch seamlessly from shore power to battery power. Included system remote provides vital system information. Silent operation. Low battery shutdown will prevent complete discharge of your batteries.
- Multi-stage smart charger: Abso IC1230150 Inverter/Chargers feature a built-in multi-stage charger to ensure batteries are recharged safely and efficiently, a low battery alarm and shutdown to prevent total battery discharge, an overload and over-temperature shutdown to ensure that the inverter will not become overheated or subjected to power demands beyond its rated capability, and an integrated transfer switch with supplementary breaker. This provides for a smooth transition between shore power and battery power, while the automatic AC load sensing feature will ensure battery capacity is maximized.
- Efficient design and compact footprint allows for installation in a variety of locations. The digital display can be mounted anywhere for convenient remote control. The Abso inverter/charger is designed to offer reliable AC power and battery charging to boats, RVs, trucks, residential homes and cabins.
- Low frequency design with high surge capability to start demanding loads
- Run your household appliances in your truck, boat or RV
- True sine wave output to run motor loads and sensitive electronics
- Multi-stage charger will charge your deep cycle batteries quickly and efficiently
- Integrated transfer switch allows you to switch seamlessly from shore power to battery power
- Ideal inverter for running microwave ovens, kitchen appliances, and consumer electronics
- Continuous capacity of 3000 watts, and surge rated for 6000 watts
- Charger output: 150A
- Inverter output: 25A at 120V AC / 60Hz, true sine wave with total harmonic distortion of less than 3 percent
- Status indicators: System Remote panel with LED indicator and LCD screen
- Automatic functions: Transfer switch, multi-stage charging
- User selectable functions: Battery type (Gel, flooded, AGM, Lithium), Equalization
- Warranty: One year
- Peak inverter efficiency is 90%
- Transfer switch time: less than 20ms
- Transfer switch rating: 30A
- Dimensions: 15 3/8" x 13 3/8" x 7 13/16"
- Weight: 66.4lb.
What's in the Box
- Inverter-Charger base unit
- Remote Display
- 25' remote display cable
- Owner’s manual
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.