SW1210 Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Protect sensitive AC loads with a pure sine wave inverter.
When it comes to microwaves, laptops and other sensitive equipment a pure sine wave inverter is the best way to ensure performance and prevent damage. Kisae True Sine Wave inverters are engineered to silently supply AC power with minimal harmonic distortion from your battery banks. This grid quality power protects and extends the life of sensitive electronics by allowing them to operate and function as designed.
This pure sine wave inverter is easy to use. Two standard three-prong 120V GFCI outlets are built into the front of the inverter for ‘plug and play’ operation. An integrated 5V USB port is offered to charge mobile devices without having to give up one of the outlets. Vital system information is provided through a bright LED display that shows input voltage, output power, fault warning and error codes. LED indicators display system status.
Kisae inverters have built in safety features to protect the inverter and the boat’s electrical system. To prevent battery damage, a low-voltage shut-down will turn OFF the inverter if batteries dip to 10.5V; an alarm will sound to provide time to save your work (if on a computer) before AC is cut off. Overvoltage protection shuts down the inverter at 15.5V. In extreme temperatures, the inverter will also shut down to prevent damage.
The 1000W continuous rating makes this inverter ideal for boats with smaller AC demands. Great for running an 800W microwave, blender, flat screen TV or power drill individually--not at the same time. The 2000W surge capacity will allow spikes caused during start-up of AC loads without blowing a fuse or tripping a breaker.
Continue to enjoy the convenience of using electronics, appliances and laptops when you are away from the dock by converting DC battery power to a safe AC power that is compatible with any load. Install a Kisae True Sine inverter and get more out of your house bank batteries.
- Premium true (pure) sine wave AC inverter with minimal harmonic distortion
- Ture sine wave power is compatible with sensitive electronics, flat screen TVs, and variable speed motors
- 2 Built in 120V GFCI outlets
- Integrated 5V USB port to charfe modile devices without giving up an 120V outlet
- Silent operation
- High start-up surge capability to prevent blown fuses and tripped breakers
- LED display provides valuable system information
- Built in low voltage, overload and high-temperature shut-downs
- Ideal for boats with smaller AC loads including 800W microwaves, laptops and TVs (operated at different times)
- Dimensions: 10 1/2"L x 10"W x 6 3/16"H
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
SW1210 Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
|ISO Approved||UL CSA|
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||100-240 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||1000 Watts Continuous/2000 Watts Peak|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)