SW1220 Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
Meets UL 458
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||120 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||2000 Watts Continuous/4000 Watts Peak|
Protect sensitive AC loads with a pure sine wave inverter.
When it comes to microwaves, laptops and other sensitive equipment a seamless transition from shore power to battery power requires a pure sine wave inverter. Kisae understands the AC demands of contemporary electrical systems and has engineered the True Sine Wave line to silently supply the best possible AC power. True Sine Wave inverters can convert almost all of your house bank’s DC power to an AC power almost identical to utility company supplied shore power. This ‘cleaner’ power protects and extends the life of sensitive electronics by allowing them to operate and function as designed.
Vital system information is provided through a bright LED display that continuously monitors battery status and load. Two standard, three-prong, GFCI, 120V outlets are available for powering small power tools, TVs, computers or lights. USB devices can be charged using a integrated 5V USB port. Built-in protections include overload and high-temperature shutdown, over-voltage protection, low voltage alarm and a low voltage shutdown. Optional AC Transfer Switch (sold separately) automatically transfers AC loads to shore power when plugged to prevent unnecessary battery drain.
Don’t stop using appliances and equipment while away from the dock. Convert DC battery power to a safe AC power that is compatible with any load. Protect sensitive equipment and get the most out of your house bank batteries with a Kisae True Sine Wave.
- Premium true (pure) sine wave AC inverter
- Ideal for boats with moderate AC loads including microwaves, laptops and TVs
- Pure sine wave power is compatible with sensitive electronics
- Silent operation
- High start-up surge capability to prevent blown fuses
- LED display provides valuable system information
- Built in low voltage, overload and high-temperature shut-downs
- Integrated 5V USB port to charge mobile phones and other electronics
- 2 Built in GFCI 120V outlets
- Compatible with optional transfer switch to automatically transfer AC loads to shore power
- Dimensions: 16 5/16"L x 9 1/8"W x 4 5/16"H
- Maximum efficiency: 91%
- Idle current: 0.25A
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.