SW1220 Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Protect sensitive AC loads with a pure sine wave inverter.
When it comes to microwaves, laptops and other sensitive equipment a seamless transition from shore power to battery power requires a pure sine wave inverter. Kisae understands the AC demands of contemporary electrical systems and has engineered the True Sine Wave line to silently supply the best possible AC power. True Sine Wave inverters can convert almost all of your house bank’s DC power to an AC power almost identical to utility company supplied shore power. This ‘cleaner’ power protects and extends the life of sensitive electronics by allowing them to operate and function as designed.
Vital system information is provided through a bright LED display that continuously monitors battery status and load. Two standard, three-prong, GFCI, 120V outlets are available for powering small power tools, TVs, computers or lights. USB devices can be charged using a integrated 5V USB port. Built-in protections include overload and high-temperature shutdown, over-voltage protection, low voltage alarm and a low voltage shutdown. Optional AC Transfer Switch (sold separately) automatically transfers AC loads to shore power when plugged to prevent unnecessary battery drain.
Don’t stop using appliances and equipment while away from the dock. Convert DC battery power to a safe AC power that is compatible with any load. Protect sensitive equipment and get the most out of your house bank batteries with a Kisae True Sine Wave.
- Premium true (pure) sine wave AC inverter
- Ideal for boats with moderate AC loads including microwaves, laptops and TVs
- Pure sine wave power is compatible with sensitive electronics
- Silent operation
- High start-up surge capability to prevent blown fuses
- LED display provides valuable system information
- Built in low voltage, overload and high-temperature shut-downs
- Integrated 5V USB port to charge mobile phones and other electronics
- 2 Built in GFCI 120V outlets
- Compatible with optional transfer switch to automatically transfer AC loads to shore power
- Dimensions: 16 5/16"L x 9 1/8"W x 4 5/16"H
- Maximum efficiency: 91%
- Idle current: 0.25A
SW1220 Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
Meets UL 458
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||100-240 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||2000 Watts Continuous/4000 Watts Peak|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)