Laser Aft Boom Block with Becket
Replace your old 1970s-era mainsheet becket block with a lighter, stronger and more reliable Harken block.
At last, Harken ball bearing blocks for your Laser’s mainsheet system! To install the boom block, just remove the eye strap from the boom by drilling out the rivets, replacing the block and installing new rivets. Requires pop-rivet tool (sold separately).
- International Laser Class Association (ILCA) class legal since 2010
- Developed in conjunction with Harken
- Harken-made "Carbo" style ball bearing block
- Ball bearing mainsheet sheaves have almost no friction
- Stronger design than the old Holt Allen blocks from the 1970s
- Also sold as part of a complete four-block set (including two mainsheet boom blocks and traveler block set, Model 13947213)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.