Edge Mount Trim Tab Kit, 12"L x 12"W
|Compatibility||Boats 17 to 30 Feet Long|
|Dimensions||12" Length x 12" Width|
|Trim Tab Actuator||Electric Single|
|Trim Tab Control Type||Switch Kit Sold Separately|
|Type||Trim Tab Kits|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited|
Reduce fuel consumption and run smoother, drier and faster with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs.
With their electrically-driven ballscrew design, Lenco Electric Trim Tabs are more reliable and twice as powerful as typical hydraulic trim tabs. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means that with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs, you can correct your boat's trim angle much faster than boats equipped with comparatively sluggish hydraulic designs.
Lenco's fast-response trim tab actuators are (of course) fully submersible, with a sealed design and "plug and play" waterproof Deutsch connections, which also help to make installation easy. Trim tab blades are robust 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel. Kit includes tim tab blades, actuators and all mounting hardware. Switch Kit sold separately.
NOTE: Actuators for Edge Mount Trim Tabs mount at the trailing edge of the plane, which compared to Standard Mount Trim Tabs reduces the transom height required for installation. 12"L Edge Mount Trim Tabs require a minimum transom height of 11".
- More powerful than hydraulic trim tabs
- Instantly respond to helm commands
- Tab blades made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof "plug and play" Deutsch connections facilitate installation
- All stainless steel hardware
- 12-gauge stainless steel trim tab blades (2)
- #15054-001 actuator with 6' leads and Deutsch plugs (2)
- #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses (2)
- #15085-001 upper mounting brackets with gland seal (2)
- #50014-001 lower mounting brackets (2)
- Lenco owner’s / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware
Switch kits are sold separately to allow for customization.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.