LEWMAR–Claw and Bruce Bow Roller
Claw and Bruce Bow Roller
|Dimensions||3" Width x 24" Length|
|Mounting Hardware||Three 3/8" Bolts (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
This Bruce and Delta Style Anchor Bow Roller fits anchors up to 44 lb.
Anchor rollers make dropping and weighing anchor easier on you and your boat. They help reduce chafe, prevent scratches and dings to your boat's finish and provide a secure place to store your anchor when used in conjunction with an optional chain stopper or tensioner. We stock rollers to fit the most common combinations of anchor, mounting style and boat.
- Constructed from Grade 304 stainless steel with Delrin wheels
- Easily installed using common tools
- Installation note: overhanging anchor rollers should be supported along at least 2/3 of their length
- Dimensions: 24"L (not including bail) x 3"W
- Mounting Length: 12 7/8"
- Inside Channel Width: 2 1/2"
- Fasteners not included; uses 3/8" bolts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.