Pre-Spliced Anchor Rode, 5' of 1/4" Chain, 100' of 1/2" Three-Strand Line
|Boat Length||35 to 40 Feet|
1/4 Inch Chain
1/2 Inch Line
5 Feet Chain
100 Feet Line
A rope/chain spliced anchor rode that's made for your Lewmar windlass.
Designed specifically for top performance with the Lewmar range of windlasses. They feature 5' of ACCO 1/4" high-test hot-dipped galvanized G4 chain and 150' of 1/2" three-strand nylon twist line that is chemically treated to remain flexible after constant exposure to salt, water and sun. A special tapered splice allows smooth transition from line to chain. Includes 5/16" galvanized anchor shackle.
- Designed to complement the rope-chain gypsies fitted to all Lewmar windlasses
- Calibrated for even pitch
- Hot dip galvanised to minimize corrosion
- Welded for high strength
- Smooth rope-to-chain transition helps your windlass operate smoothly
- Hand-sewn whipping guarantees against unraveling
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
WEST MARINEAnchor Rode Bags
$54.99 – $59.99