Size 65 Self Supporting Low-Profile Hatch
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The low profile hatch has soft styling & sleek looks, ideal for use on a powerboat. Smaller ventilation hatches are suitable for any deck location on sailboats, while the larger sizes can be used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid size yachts.
- Outside handles allow the hatch to be opened from on deck if it is not locked
- Low profile hatches open up to 180 Degrees (round hatches open to 170 Degrees)
- Friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95 Degrees
- Curved upper frame profile for strength as well as modern styling
- The low profile hatches have soft styling & sleek looks
- Anodized aluminum frame for corrosion resistance
- Available in round and D-Hatch configuration
- Full range of spare parts available
- Smoke gray acrylic lens
- Hatch Opening: 22-11/16" x 26-9/16"
- Cut Out: 20.62" x 15.94"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
$179.99 – $549.99