LEWMAR–Stern Fairlead Anchor Roller
Stern Fairlead Anchor Roller
|Dimensions||6 1/2" Width x 2 1/2" Length|
|Mounting Hardware||Two 3/8" Bolts (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
A stern fairlead anchor roller with a removable, pivoting strap that accepts either rope or chain.
Anchor rollers make dropping and weighing anchor easier on you and your boat. They help reduce chafe, prevent scratches and dings to your boat's finish and provide a secure place to store your anchor when used in conjunction with an optional chain stopper or tensioner. We stock rollers to fit the most common combinations of anchor, mounting style and boat.
- Constructed from Grade 304 stainless steel with Delrin wheels
- One side of the fairlead is attached with a wingnut to allow removal of the anchor rode
- Easily installed using common tools
- Accepts chain to 3/8" and Line to 1" diameter
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" W x 2 1/2" L
- Mounting length: 2 1/2"
- Inside channel width: 2 1/2"
- Fasteners not included; uses 3/8" bolts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.