Synchro Control Block, Single with Becket
|Diameter||5/16 Inch or 8 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||528 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||40 mm|
Molded MRT sheaves and composite cheeks, combines with stainless steel central races and ball bearings, reduce weight and roll resistance, and improve impact resilience. Design versatility, and extremely high load capacities also makes the Control Blocks suitable for everything from control blocks on large yachts to dinghies.
- Sheave: MRT Composite reinforced plastic
- Ball Bearings: Stainless steel
- Cheek Material/Finish: Composite reinforced plastic
- Shackle/Strap Type: Stainless steel
- Cleat: Models with cleat: adjustable cam arm, composite cam cleat
- Ratchet: No
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.