Scuba HD720P Dive Camera, Large
This item is no longer available.
Keep your hands free as you dive! This is the world's only dive mask that has an integrated water resistant High Definition 720P digital video camera plus 5.0MP photographs. Operates to a depth of 130ft / 40m and eliminates the need to hand carry an underwater camera. Ideal for scuba diving and may also be used for snorkeling, snuba, spearfishing, and freediving. The goggle lenses are made of tempered glass and have integrated crosshairs that help you to line up shots. Turn the Camera on, and choose a mode with the upper button. Simply press the shutter button to record pictures or videos. An LED inside the mask tells you if you are in still image or video mode. Downloading images is as easy as plugging in the mask to your PCs or Macs USB port (RCA/USB cable provided) and pressing the power button. TV playback is also possbile through the RCA/USB cable. The included software (PC only) allows you to edit your content. A microSD/SDHC card slot allows you to add memory up to 16GB currently and expected to accomodate up to 32GB (when available) for additional pictures or videos. Requires four AAA batteries (included). Ages 13 and up.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.5" 5.0 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor
- Pixels: Still Image: 5.0MP
- Image Resolution: Still Images: 2592x1944
Video: 1280x720, HD720P
- Digital Video Recording Rate: Up to 30fps@720P
- Internal NAND flash Memory: 64MB-For processing only - not for storage
- Storage Medium: Micro SD/SDHC (up to 32GB)
- Lens: 2G2P fix lens, 54 degrees
- Lens Aperture: F/2.8 f=8.5mm
- Lens Focus: 0.5m to 3m
- Shutter Speed: Stills: 1/16 to 1/10000 seconds
- Sensitivity: Auto: ISO 100-200
- White Balance: Automatic
- Audio: Integrated microphone, no speaker
- Display: Status LCD Panel
- Storage Capacity with 32GB card: Still 36800 image (2592x1944)*
- Storage Capacity with 32GB card: Video 960 mins *
- Data Format: Picture: JPEG Video: H.264 with Audio
- Support System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Mac 10.4 or above
No software required to download files
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Optional Editing Software: Arcsoft MediaImpression - PC Only
- Power Supply: 4xAAA Batteries
- Battery Performance: Lithium Batteries - Stills 2000, Videos 2hrs **
Alkaline Batteries - Sto;;s 500, Videos 16 mins **
- Weight: 360g (with batteries, micro SD card)
- Dimensions: 3.9cm x 18.7cm x 13.3cmH
- Standard Accessories: USB Cable, Optional Editing Software CD, Manual, Silicon Tube, and Lithium Batteries
- Optional Accessories: 4.7W Side Torch, Filters
* Estimated Minimum Data Storage Capacity
** Estimated Minimum Battery Performance
Scuba HD720P Dive Camera, Large
Tempered Glass Lens
720P Digital Video Camera
12 MP Photo Mode
32 GB SD Card Capacity
130' Depth Rating
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).