.20 oz. Threadlocker
|Quantity Included||1 Container|
A thread locking compound that can be removed with normal tools
Threadlocker Blue 242® is great solution to secure fasteners that you will want to remove for at a later time. Apply to thread engagement area to prevent fasteners from vibrating loose or loosening as a result of shock loading equipment. Threadlocker Blue 242® seals threads and protects against corrosion and will set in 10 minutes and reach a full cure in 24 hours. When removal is required, fasteners can be loosened without heat or chemicals and without risk of damaging heads or shearing studs. Be confident fasteners won’t loosen until you want them too with a couple drops of Locktite® Threadlocker Blue 242®.
- Prevents fasteners from loosening from vibration or shock loads
- Allows fasteners to be removed without heat or chemicals
- Seals threads to protect against corrosion
- Ideal for use with stainless steel or plated fasteners
- Sets in 10 minutes (reaches full cure in 24 hours)
- Works best with 1/4"—3/4" fasteners
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.