LOOS & COMPANY
Hydraulic Swaging Tool
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Loos Locoloc® Handswaging tools are US-made and designed for extremely long life.
This professional-grade tool exerts 14 tons of pressure. A few strokes of handle brings the dies from wide open to contact with the fitting to be swaged. Then an internal valve automatically shifts from the low pressure pump stage to the high pressure compression stage. A relief valve prevents over-compression.
The advanced-retract control for the ram is located in the moveable handle. It is operated by twisting the handle less than a 1/4 turn. Full visibility of the working area is afforded by the narrow, 180° swivel "C" head, making it easy to position the dies on the fitting.
- Very rugged, yet portable, this hydraulic hand swaging press uses interchangeable dies (sold separately)
- Fits aluminum or copper oval sleeves on 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" and 1/2" diameter cable and wire rope
- Fits aluminum or copper stop sleeves on 1/4", 9/32", 5/16" and 3/8" diameter cable and wire rope
- Swager is 23" long, 6" wide and weighs 13 lbs.
- Head rotates 180° for difficult situations
- Complete with plastic carrying case
- Dies sold separately with gauges included
Hydraulic Swaging Tool
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).