Loos Locoloc® Handswaging tools are US-made and designed for extremely long life.
This professional-grade tool exerts 14 tons of pressure. A few strokes of handle brings the dies from wide open to contact with the fitting to be swaged. Then an internal valve automatically shifts from the low pressure pump stage to the high pressure compression stage. A relief valve prevents over-compression.
The advanced-retract control for the ram is located in the moveable handle. It is operated by twisting the handle less than a 1/4 turn. Full visibility of the working area is afforded by the narrow, 180° swivel "C" head, making it easy to position the dies on the fitting.
- Very rugged, yet portable, this hydraulic hand swaging press uses interchangeable dies (sold separately)
- Fits aluminum or copper oval sleeves on 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" and 1/2" diameter cable and wire rope
- Fits aluminum or copper stop sleeves on 1/4", 9/32", 5/16" and 3/8" diameter cable and wire rope
- Swager is 23" long, 6" wide and weighs 13 lbs.
- Head rotates 180° for difficult situations
- Complete with plastic carrying case
- Dies sold separately with gauges included
Hydraulic Swaging Tool
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.