Lifeline Fitting Hand Swage Tool
Hand swage lifeline fittings on the boat.
Replacing lifelines on the boat is made possible using Loos & Company hand swaging tools. The compound action head increases your effort to apply the proper pressure to lifeline swage eye and stud terminals designed to be hand crimped. vinyl covered handles provide grip. Great for mobile professionals or cruisers traveling to areas with limited services.
- Makes onsite lifeline construction possible using hand swage terminals
- Compound lever action requires less effort to apply proper pressure to swages
- Jaws feature two commonly used sizes
- Great for mobile professionals for onsite work or cruisers traveling to remote locations where services are limited
- Not coompatible with oval and stop sleeves
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.