Bronze HDI 20° Tilted Element Thru Hull Transducer
16x25 Degrees Low-Frequency
11x16 Degrees High-Frequency
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 20 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||2500 Feet|
20° tilted element thru-hull provides 50/200kHz traditional frequencies plus 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging plus temperature. Provides 16° to 24° hull deadrise compensation. Compatible with HDS Gen2 Touch, HDS Gen2, Elite-7 HDI and Simrad NSS.
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Beamwidth: 50kHz: 45°, 200kHz: 11°, 455kHz: Fore to aft 2.8°, Port to starboard 56°; 800kHz: Fore to aft 1.6°, Port to starboard 32°
- Frequency: 200/50, 455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: 50kHz 3,000', 200kHz 1,000', 455kHz 300', 800kHz 100'
- Cable: 33' with blue 7-pin connector
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2 3/8"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.