HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Insight USA Charts
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Top-of-the-line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat.
High Definition System (HDS) Gen3 combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies—including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder™, StructureScan® HD, DownScan Imaging™ and Trackback™ view—plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface, including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity, all in one easy-to-use display.
- Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features—including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices—view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules—Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF—as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Insight Genesis™ personalized maps: Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing: View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chartcard purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Display Type: Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 12" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Receiver Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Included Cartography: Insight USA
- Optional Cartography: Insight Genesis, Lake Insight™, Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight™ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+,Gold, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Transducer: Sold Separately
- Dimensions: 12 15/16"W x 8 7/8"H x 2 9/32"D
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Voltage: 12V (10.8-17V DC)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
This product operates best with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Transducer Type: Broadband/CHIRP with Blue Connnector||Reading(s)||Transmit Power||Max. Depth||Material||Model|
|HST-WSBL Transom-Mount Skimmer™ Transducer(Primary)||Depth/Temp||300W||1,000'||Plastic||8803595|
|HST-DFSBL Skimmer™ Transducer with Temperature(Primary)||Depth/Temp||600W||3,000'||Plastic||8803603|
|PDT-WBL Trolling Motor or In-Hull Mount Shallow Water||Depth/Temp||300W||1,000'||Plastic||10856003|
|P66 Transom Mount Transducer, 50/200 kHz S/T||Depth/Temp/Speed||600W||1,000'||Plastic||14273866|
|P79 In-hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600W||1,000'||Plastic||11259348|
|B60 12° Tilt Thru-Hull Transducer, 50/200kHz||Depth/Temp||600W||1,000'||Bronze||16222580|
|B60 Bronze 20° Tilt Thru-hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600W||3,000'||Bronze||11498805|
|P319 Low Profile Thru-Hull Depth Transducer||Depth/Temp||600W||1,000'||Plastic||11498375|
|B164 Bronze Low Profile Thru Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||1kW||1,200'||Bronze||14274690|
|B150M Thru-Hull 12° Tilted Element CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300W||2,500'||Bronze||15354897|
|B150M Thru-Hull 0° Tilted Element CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300W||2,500'||Bronze||15354889|
|B150M Thru-Hull 20° Tilted Element CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300W||2,500'||Bronze||15354905|
|B260 Echo-Sounder Transdcuer||Depth/Temp||1kW||1,000'||Bronze||11259314|
|B744V Bronze Thru-hull Multisensor Transducer||Depth/Temp/Speed||600W||1,000'||Bronze||11498813|
|TM260 Transom Mount – 50/200 kHz, 1 kW Transducer||Depth/Temp||1kW||1,000'||Plastic||14274203|
|TM150 Transom Mount CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300W||600'||Plastic||15113392|
|Transducer Type: StructureScan / Sonar Hub Module / TotalScan / 3D||Reading(s)||Power||Depth||Material||Model|
|SpotlightScan™ Sonar Trolling Motor Transducer||Depth/Temp||500W||300'||Plastic||15113400|
|SonarHub™ Sounder Module without Transducer||Depth/Temp||500W||300'||Plastic||15355076|
|Totalscan all-in-one Transducer (Primary)||Depth/Temp||N/A||1,000'||Plastic||17361106|
|Transducer Type: Accessories||Model|
|XT-20BL 20' Transducer Extension Cable||11259322|
|ST-TBL Speed Temp Sensor||14272777|
|7 pin Blue Connector to Bare Wires||14706568|
HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Insight USA Charts
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Diagonal Screen Size||12"|
|Dimensions||12 15/16" Width x 8 7/8" Height x 2 9/32" Depth|
|Display Type||Color TFT LCD Touchscreen|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Specific Transducer||Sold Separately|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)